FBN Capital Limited, the Investment Banking and Asset Management business of FBN Holdings Plc, has received the ‘Best Local Investment Bank in Nigeria’ as well as ‘Best Asset Manager in Nigeria’ awards at the ninth EMEA Finance African Banking Awards, 2016.
At the event in London, the Publisher & CEO, EMEA Finance, Christopher Moore, presented the awards to Deputy Director and Head, Advisory & Capital Markets, Afolabi Olorode and Head, Marketing & Corporate Communications, Lolade Sasore, who represented FBN Capital.
Despite the tightening headwinds in the financial services sector and across other sectors of the nation’s economy, the firm ended the year on this outstanding note for innovative transactions closed and service delivered.
In 2016, FBN Capital executed the largest Commercial Paper to be established by a Nigerian corporation, with the Nigerian Breweries Plc. Commercial Paper (CP) Issuances (Series 5, 6, 7), a transaction worth N12.23 billion, which recorded impressive subscription from investors.
In the UACN Property Development Company Plc Commercial Paper Issuance (Series 1) of N16.79 billion, the company was a Joint Lead Arranger involved in structuring the notes, advising on appropriate transaction structure, timing and pricing; guidance on investor appetite and distribution of the Notes to investors.
TO FEATURE YOUR SPONSORED LINKS BELOW CONTACT US @ email@example.com or call +2348106779778
CHECK OUT THESE INTERESTING STORIES:
- FG declares Dec 26th, 27th, Jan 2nd, Christmas, New Year holidays
- Why NYSC is deploying more corps members in rural schools– Zamfara Coordinator
- ‘We ‘ve recovered 95% SME loans’ – BoI
- NLC threatens nationwide strike if N56,000 minimum wage is not implemented
- FG To Increase Minimum wage to N56,000 by 2017 Says NLC
- Lagos To Commence Sales Of Lake Rice Today
- Federal, States share N1.5t in Q3 – NEITI
- Dogara Berates Nigeria’s Ineffective Development Banks
- Bayelsa students not stranded in Ghana —Dickson
- 4 NNPC Refineries To Achieve Optimal Capacity Next Year
- N-Power jobs: 13 states submit list of verified applicants – Presidency
- Panic Hits Nigerian Participants as MMM moves to Ghana, Kenya
- Application opens for 3rd Tony Elumelu Foundation entrepreneurship programme
- Civil Servants In Lokoja All Smiles As Kogi Clears Salary Arrears
- Boi To Disburse N10bn Loan For Smes In Agric Sector
- Groom in coma after N300k wedding savings hangs in MMM’s custody
- Fg to Increase Salary Of Workers in 2017 – Ngige
- Photos of Fani-Kayode, Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, others in EFCC custody
- JAMB: Computer-based Test Has Curbed Exam Malpractices – CPAN
- Buhari may drop 10 ministers in Cabinet Reshuffle