With 9 days before the January 14, date which online Ponzi scheme, MMM Nigeria, would resume operations after freezing accounts of its participants in December last year, the promoters of the scheme have called on participants to begin online publicity of the scheme ahead of its resumption.
The scheme which has in its talons more than three million Nigerians on its website asked participants, whose accounts were frozen, to perform “Promo Tasks: A New Tool for MMM Community Development.”
MMM in a message to subscribers said the tasks, which would be done both online and offline, is expected to promote the scheme and drive “traffic and participation” by the time the handlers lift the freeze on January 13, 2017.
“Being an MMM member implies not only opportunities, but also a responsibility for the state and development of the MMM Community. MMM is our home, and we are responsible to build and refine it.
“A lot of participants genuinely want to promote MMM, spread its ideology amongst people, though not always knowing what exactly has to be done. Therefore we have created a new promo tasks section in the PO, which is added with various tasks: online and offline, easy and complicated, individual and team-oriented.
“A member who will perform these tasks will be benefited, because the tasks will allow him to attract new referrals, build his structure (and get bonuses for that), and it will be useful the whole Community, because more people will learn about MMM and its ideology.”
The message furthered that a “task may guide a member to join a Facebook group and write a comment to create some tweets on Twitter, like a YouTube video, share news on Google Plus, and make your website.
TO FEATURE YOUR SPONSORED LINKS BELOW CONTACT US @ [email protected]
CHECK OUT THESE INTERESTING STORIES:
- How MMM Nigeria Top Guiders Defrauded Millions Of Nigerians
- MMM Nigeria assures of Second Coming, to unfreeze accounts Jan. 14
- MMM: Why we set up meeting with FG – Abuja subscribers
- Airtel to give away 200 million in new promo
- UltimateCycler.com Relaunches with New Features
- FCMB Millionaire Promo Season 3 rewards four customers with N8m
- Biafra News: IPOB Says International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Session
- Presidency debunks media report on Board appointments
- MMM: Nigerians are not greedy, merely desperate
- NNPC Wins Best Website, Social Media Interaction Award
- Dogara Berates Nigeria’s Ineffective Development Banks
- Fayose storms Zenith Bank to demand his money[PHOTOS]
- Dial 112 if any one attempts suicide due to MMM crash – LASEMA
- Why NYSC is deploying more corps members in rural schools– Zamfara Coordinator
- “Leave MMM Alone” – Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists
- MMM Nigeria Is Not Coming Back In January, See Why
- Delta Proposes N1.2trn For 4-year Devt Programme
- Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market
- Ogbeh Warns poultry farmers on Looming bird flu outbreak
- CBN, NDIC detect ailing banks six months ahead