The national youth service corps (NYSC) has apologized to corps members who are yet to receive their December 2016 allowance in some states. According to a message published on the official facebook page, corps members were asked to be patient as they will be paid soon.
The message reads:
CORPS MEMBERS’ ALLOWANCE FOR DECEMBER 2016
The NYSC Management regrets the delay in payment of December 2016 allowance to Corps members in some states.
Management wishes to inform Corps members that efforts are on-going in conjunction with the Ministry of Finance and the Office of the Accountant-General to address the cause of delay, and we have received assurances of positive outcomes soon.
We thank you for your patience while steps are taken to ensure payment as soon as possible.
CHECK OUT THESE INTERESTING STORIES:
- Here’s The Outcome And Decision of MMM Nigeria From Its First Meeting In 2017
- ‘Arik Air to pay N6m fine over delay of passengers luggage’
- Again, Buhari Cancels Bauchi Visit
- More Insight on the Dark Side of Nigeria’s 2017 Budget
- 15 governors to participate in Calabar carnival
- FUNAAB Recalls 23 Sacked Members of Staff
- Nollywood actor Kenneth Okonkwo joins APC
- Nigeria’s External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn
- Nigeria’s External Reserve Hits N26.5bn
- Gombe State Set To benefit from N-power scheme
- 5 Tips For The Perfect December Wedding in Nigeria
- ExxonMobil Lagos headquarters shut
- Federal Government N5,000 Stipend: Read What Nigerians Are Saying
- New Ghana President Akufo-Addo in plagiarism scandal [VIDEO]
- MMM Nigeria Charges Participants on Massive Social Media Take-over Ahead Of Jan 14
- 2017: Implement N52,000 Minimum Wage, NLC Tells FG
- Buhari to Nigerians: Pray to God at Xmas
- Zenith Bank, MasterCard extend partnership to Ghana
- Taraba State Civil Servants shut secretariat over salaries
- Oyo State College of Education lecturers embark on indefinite strike