Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh who recently spoke about her failed marriage to her estranged husband, Oladunni Churchill has reacted to the new video released by a Ghana news site where it is claimed she pulled a gun at her husband, Oladunni Churchill by the Ghanaian Police while fighting during one of their visit to his estate in Ghana in 2015.
The mother of one took to Instagram to call her husband a fraudster, yahoo yahoo boy, alleged killer of their unborn child through domestic violence and finally asked the policeman to also investigate his 419 schemes.
“The truth will always provoke lies.. Laughing and dancing to my New song.. #Readyournews #Gunmyfeet #drunkmyfeet #Liars#theonlythingyougetrightyourlies#Thingsyahooboysdo #IliveyoutoGod #Fraudster#Jesuswonalready #Toofocusedonpostivity#saynotodomesticvoilence #tontodikehfoundation#Whoreadsthenewsofhowyoukilledo urunbornsthrudomesticviolence #Samemanwhoreadyournewsshouldlookinyoyour419schemesaswell #Godovereverything”.
CHECK OUT THESE INTERESTING STORIES:
- CBN intervenes with additional $100m into Forex market
- CBN To Inject Fresh $350m Into Forex Market Again
- Strategy floats Naira value, external reserves – CBN’s Godwin Emefiele
- Naira Devaluation Drove 2016 Loan Growth – Access Bank
- Expert says Pumping Dollars To Strengthen Naira, An Artificial Solution
- Speculators Lose N100m As CBN Pumps Dollars Into Interbank