Rivers State Government, under the Rivers State Civil Service Commission, invite applications from suitably qualified Medical Practitioners for the position below:
Educational and Professional Qualifications
Applicants must possess the following basic qualifications, with relevant cognate professional experience in their various field of specialization:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from recognized Universities.
- Evidence of current Practice Licence from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Certificate of Discharge or Exemptions from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
- Post Graduate Professional qualifications, including fellowships in areas of specialization. Applicants should not be more than 50 years of age.
Salaries would be based on the approved Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS) as applicable in the Rivers State Public Service.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit hand written applications and details of Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree and other Professional Certificates
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Local Government Identification Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration Certificate.
All applications should be send and addressed to:
Rivers State Civil Service Commission,
State Secretariat Complex,
CHECK OUT THESE INTERESTING STORIES:
- Convocation: NOUN To Graduate 12 First Class, 5,975 Students
- Mass Sack: Dismissed Staff Were Adequately Compensated – Heritage Bank
- Open Letter to FG, NYSC By A Frustrated 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Hopeful
- Opinion: Towards Understanding NYSC, By Dr. John Abhuere
- Rivers State and Wike’s Concept of Good Governance
- Rivers Police foil bank robbery, loose personnel
- 30 retired senior police officers drag Force, Presidency to court
- NYSC Alerts Public of Fake Facebook Account Of DG, SZ Kazaure
- N-Power: 4, 149 beneficiaries deployed across Niger state
- List of Shortlisted Candidates for Test into Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 24
- Bayelsa govt floats N10bn Entrepreneur Devt Fund
- Nigeria introduces reward system for civil servants