From all indications, the Federal Government is set to reopen the N-power website for the selection of another set of participants for the N-power graduate employment scheme.
This is According to Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, who said the N-power website is already open.
“The Federal Government’s N-power site is now open for graduate employment scheme,” Senator Omo-Agege said.
But, a check on the selection portal shows a disclaimer that the FG has not reopened the N-power portal for new applications yet.
“Our attention has been drawn to false and fraudulent reports circulating especially in the Social Media that new N-Power applications are now being received on the N-Power portal.
“There are also equally false reports and claims about an unauthorized request for vital personal information of beneficiaries such as BVN, Account Number, among others not known to the Presidency or any arm of the Federal Government.
“Beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries of the N-Power Volunteer Corps should ignore such reports emanating from fake sources and outlets and only relate with bonafide presidency and FG sources and web portals (http://npvn.npower.gov.ng, http://npower.gov.ng).
“For the avoidance of doubt, legitimate communication about the N-Power is done through [email protected] or the relevant Focal Persons appointed by each of the 36 States and the FCT.
“Any information that does not emanate from these identified sources or directly from the Presidency should be simply and outrightly dismissed.
“Date for commencement of the next batch of volunteers for the N-Power program will be announced on http://npvn.npower.gov.ng and http://npower.gov.ng,” the disclaimer read on the N-power portal.
If Senator Omo-Agege must be taken seriously, it only implies the N-power portals would be reopened any time soon.
The Senator listed selection requirements to include: BVN, Degree certificate, NYSC discharge certificate, NYSC Number, CV, Passport photographs and an active email address.
CHECK OUT THESE INTERESTING STORIES:
- ACEONDO Notice On Closure Of Registration Portal 2016/2017
- Suspicion always hunts the guilty mind – EFCC replies Dino Meleye
- In China whistle-blowing pays big, checkout how much involved
- Youth Coppers, others perish in auto crash
- Ikoyi $43m: Rivers APC Blasts Wike, Fayose and Fani-Kayode for linking Amaechi
- DSS, Police, ICPC, EFCC chiefs meet Osinbajo
- TSA implementation: FG rakes in additional N4 billion monthly – Accountant General
- Whistleblower: The figures are in; See how much Nigeria got so far
- UNIOSUN VC says Students must pay N2bn debt Even if MMM Don’t Pay
- Failure Of Bio-Metric Machine Stalls Payment Of N5, 000 Stipends In Kwara – Official