President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Mr. Abubakar Bello as the new Managing Director of the Nigeria Export-Import Bank (NEXIM).
The Director of Press in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Mr. Bolaji Adebiyi, disclosed this in a statement on Thursday in Abuja.
He said the President had also approved the appointment of Dr. Bala Bello and Mrs. Stella Okotete as Executive Directors, Corporate Services and Business Development respectively.
The appointments take immediate effect.
Until his appointment, the newly appointed managing director was an Executive Director in charge of North-East and North-West zones of Unity Bank.
CHECK OUT THESE INTERESTING STORIES:
- 2017 Batch ‘A’ Mobilization Exercise: Live Tweet Chat With Nysc Directors
- BREAKING: finally Buhari suspends SGF Babachir Lawal, DG NIA
- Senate To Block ‘outsiders’ From Heading Customs
- Nigeria air force (NAF) speaks on ‘ongoing’ recruitment
- Reps summon Kachikwu, GMD NNPC, NPA over petrol pump price
- JUST IN: Ndume removed as Senate Leader, Lawal takes over
- Kogi: Gov Bello Faces Fierce Oppositions As Stakeholders Pass Vote Of No Confidence
- INEC Releases Time Table for 2019 General Election
- US bans laptops, tablets on flights from Muslim nations
- $1.6b Malabu oil block: ENI Says No Fraud Committed
- Senate stakeholders debate benefits of ECOWAS trade protocols