Computer –Based Test Centre Proprietors’ Association of Nigeria (CPAN), an association of Computer Based Test owners in Nigeria, announced its partnership with Sterling Bank Plc, for the seamless registration of students ahead of 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The appointment of the bank is based on its laudable contributions towards the development of the education sector in Nigeria and the impact on the major stakeholders across the value chain.
The association’s Chairman, Sage Udebuami who disclosed the appointment of that bank at a press conference in Abuja, said the decision of the association to partner with Sterling Bank was also based on its capacity, commitment and provision of infrastructure needed for the consistent growth of the sector, especially in the last three years.
His words: “It is a known fact that we have our challenges. To help checkmate these challenges, we have decided to look in the direction of Sterling Bank. We are confident that with its robust IT platform that suits the new model recently introduced by JAMB for adoption by our members, seamless process for the registration of students sitting for JAMB next year is guaranteed”.
TO FEATURE YOUR SPONSORED LINKS BELOW CONTACT US @ email@example.com or call +2348106779778
CHECK OUT THESE INTERESTING STORIES:
- Groom in coma after N300k wedding savings hangs in MMM’s custody
- MMM Runs To Kenya After Freezing Nigerian Accounts, Promises 40% Per Month
- Dial 112 if any one attempts suicide due to MMM crash – LASEMA
- ‘stop Investing In MMM’ – CBN Warns Nigerians Again
- We Are Tired Of Waiting – Ultimate Cycler Users Blast Peter Walfing
- Earthquake hits Papua New Guinea
- 4 Helpful Tips to Become An Instagram Model
- The Movie 76’, Sweeps 14 AMVCA Nominations
- UltimateCycler.com Relaunches with New Features
- NDIC, CBN set-up study committee on ‘Trending Bitcoin’
- Senate to probe N213bn power fund
- Recession: NBTE boss predicts more job loss in 2017
- 60 Groups seek INEC’s registration Ahead of 2019 Elections
- Biafra News: Only Justice, Equity Will Stem Agitation -Igbo Group
- Rivers rerun: Police to probe Wike over alleged audio comments
- South Africa’s Steinhoff, Shoprite in merger talks
- Buhari’s daughter, Zahra, Finally weds today
- President Buhari celebrates 74th birthday
- Application opens for 3rd Tony Elumelu Foundation entrepreneurship programme