First Bank of Nigeria limited has won the “Best Banking Brand, Nigeria 2016” and “Best Banking Performer, Nigeria 2016” in the Global Brands Awards.
The awards are instituted to identify and recognise the significance of exceptional service delivery and reward performance. According to Global Brands Magazine, the organizers of the award, the awards reflect the countless hours of time and efforts spent by FirstBank employees in achieving the vision of the company and making its customers happy.
Group Head, Marketing and Corporate Communications, First Bank of Nigeria Limited, Mrs. Folake Ani-Mumuney, in a statement said: “The awards are a testament to FirstBank’s unwavering commitment to put customers first and at the heart of our business in line with our ‘You First’ mantra. We will always deliver the ultimate ‘gold standard’ of value and excellence.
“Our financial services knowledge and practices lead the market in ensuring that we understand our customers and surpass their expectations as we strive for a better way of delivering first-class service and experience.”
CHECK OUT THESE INTERESTING STORIES:
- Skye Bank Executive Directors Resign, Replacements Named
- Customers Slam DSTV over Alleged Exploitation
- Diamond Bank, Jumia Food set to delight customers
- Diamond Bank’s ‘Diamond Y’ello’ Mobile App Gets Two Million Subscribers
- Telnet Nigeria Partners CBN on e-CCI
- Dana bags air crew of the year award
- FirstBank Promotes Financial Inclusion
- 26 Nigerians Jostle For Lafarge’s $2m Grants
- Citibank Group Honours Access Bank With STP Excellence Award
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017
- Ecobank launches fintech challenge for start-ups
- ‘stop Investing In MMM’ – CBN Warns Nigerians Again
- China launches global media platform to rebrand country’s image
- African leaders back withdrawal from ICC
- SMEs urged to strengthen products certification with barcodes
- Glo unveils Flexi Recharge for calls, data services
- Global CEO Confidence Rises Despite New Risks, Uncertainty
- We anticipate secondary market activity will be challenged — NSE boss
- Excitement As N-Power Beneficiaries Gets December Salary
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Massive Graduate Private Banker Recruitment 2017
The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Financial Watch. Every investment and trading move involves risk. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.
Be the first to comment