Sunny Deo Otabor
I have been denied transaction on many different occasions and if I finally scale through and get attended to may be by late hours or the following day I will be subjected to rigorous exercises as if I am not the owner of the account. I do the following every time I want to take my money…from your naïve staff.
Application letter before transaction
Submission of utility bills
Viewing and photocopy of my International Passport
Passport photographs submission
They will take my picture too with their system.
Filling mandate and KYC form.
I have done these many times. Even if am to do transaction tomorrow, I will do it also. I am fed up with all their services and I feel insecure as I walk into any UBA branch.
They claimed my account is too old and the picture there is my infant picture and I need an update. Therefore, I should travel to my domiciled branch for account updates. I pleaded with them to assist me to update it because I don’t think it is reasonable for me to travel down crossing five states in 7 hours just to update account and have them turn deaf ear.
They claimed my relationship manager in my domiciled branch wishes to see me in person and instructed them to transact with me at their own risk. Even in phone conversations with him the relationship manager, he said he doesn’t know me therefore he can’t attest to me after I have submitted all my bio data to them..
In short, I have had bad time banking with UBA. I wanted to keep the account just because it’s my childhood account I have used from a tender age but I am pushed to the wall already.
Sochima Icon Emmanuel
I opened an account with UBA last year because I wanted to travel. They said I won’t be able to use my Nigerian account abroad, so I opened another one, and I was issued a visa card. Up till this point, I have not been able to use that Visa card online to do online purchases, or even use it to do a PoS payment!
The worst part of it is that I have been sending emails to UBA for over how many months now! But up till this point my problem has not been addressed and I guess that card is as useless as anything I can imagine! Now I am stranded here, can’t make use of my card, I can’t use my money! I guess I just learnt the hard way!
Top of Form
Running online transaction using Umobile most times brings heart aches and to compound matters. When you call customer care, you will end up burning your airtime and still you won’t get to talk to a customer care representative. The waiting time is endless.
Then when you try using the live chat you will get tired waiting as it will show you the message “waiting for an agent to join you” and for hours you will keep waiting and no agent will seem to be fort coming. The wait is endless.
CHECK OUT THESE INTERESTING STORIES:
- Bank Customers Decry Lack Of Funds In ATM Nationwide
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017
- Skye Bank leads in three Web Jurist performance categories
- NECA to CBN: obey N50 stamp duty ruling
- MasterCard announces new payment app
- 4 ways to manage a cracked iPhone screen
- University of Ibadan Dumps manual Registration, students can now register online
- Former Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke to meet alleged blackmailer in court
- 5 best travel packing tips for Nigerians traveling this Christmas
- BoI’s youth entrepreneurship scheme: Our experience, by beneficiaries
- Five techy ways to save time when shopping
- 2017 Batch ‘A’ Registration: NYSC Debunks Registration Rumour
- MMM Nigeria Charges Participants on Massive Social Media Take-over Ahead Of Jan 14
- JAMB, NYSC set up committee on regularization of admissions
- Top 5 Christmas traditions from around Nigeria
- Again Pictures Prove Buhari Is Well And ALIVE!
- Inflation, forex threatening our operation- Ikeja Electric
- Unity Bank accountant in court over forgery, theft of customer’s N30m
- Airtel Debunks Reports on Possible Exit From Africa