Access Bank Plc has announced the appointment of two Independent Non-Executive Directors following the approval of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Mr. Iboroma Tamunoemi Akpana, Independent Non-Executive Director, Mr. Akpana is the Managing Partner of Solola & Akpana, one of the leading commercial and oil and gas law firms in Nigeria. He is a consummate corporate and commercial lawyer with a career spanning more than two decades. Mr. Akpana has a proven track record of academic and professional excellence.
He graduated as a top student in Law from University of Jos and subsequently obtained a Masters Degree from Harvard Law School. He is licensed to practice law in Nigeria, England and Wales and United States of America.
Mr. Akpana is a Notary Public of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Based on his work, he was recognized in the Chambers Global 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 editions as a ‘Leading Individual’ in Nigeria in its Corporate/Commercial section.
Mr. Adeniyi Adedokun Adekoya, Independent Non-Executive Director is a highly experienced maritime and oil and gas industry expert with significant investment banking experience. He is currently an Executive Director with Synerpet Nigeria Limited (formerly Akeprime Limited).
Prior to this, he had been a General Manager of Peacegate Holdings Ltd where he was responsible for setting up and developing the company’s marine operations.
CHECK OUT THESE INTERESTING STORIES:
- GTBank Hires Independent Non-Executive Director
- Assaulted NYSC Corps Member Uwakwe Relocated Out Of Zamfara
- Ladi Balogun is new head, FCMB Group
- ‘Manufacturing Expo to boost value-chain activities, access to global markets’
- Content Devt Fund: NCDMB to disqualify defaulters
- NCDF: CBN To Sanction Banks Over Non-Remittance Of Payments
- BREAKING: 2Face Cancels Feb. 6 Anti-Govt Protest [VIDEO]
- Access To Credit: RenMoney launches social media campaign
- EFCC Arrest Fraudulent ‘Investor’ for Alleged $154,146 Fraud
- Nigerian Ports Authority assures on budgetary performance
- Top Services to float N20bn REIT, names First Ally as fund manager
- EFCC Docks Contractor, Bashir Ishaq for $1m Fraud
- GTBank Gets TripleHonors at Euromoney Private Banking Awards
- MedView Airline shares go public on the NSE
- Leading Japanese Banks Invest Into Bitcoin Exchange, Aim at Global Remittances Market
- FG allocates 4.3bn for revival of Ajaokuta Steel Company
- Kano DSS Director, Charanchi, Is Dead
- Bank Job: Entry-Level Teller At Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Install speed limiters or face fine, FRSC tells transporters
- Skye Bank Executive Directors Resign, Replacements Named