The Kaduna State Government intends to strengthen the capacity of its Ministry of Justice to deliver services that support good governance in the state, and is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Job Field: Law / Legal
The Kaduna State Civil Service Commission is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be recruited into the State Civil Service as State Counsel in the Ministry of Justice.
Applicants must possess and present evidence of the following:
An LL.B Degree from an accredited University and B.L from the Nigerian Law School
2-3 years post-call
Method of Application
Applicants should send their hand written applications with CV’s and copies of credentials to:
Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
No.15 Kanta Road,
CVs are to contain functional e-mail addresses and phone numbers of applicants.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- BoI reduces interest rate to zero percent for young entrepreneurs
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment March 2017
- Kaduna Employs 10,000 Youths In Agric Sector
- ‘Unilever committed to Nigeria’s economic growth’
- Federal Civil Service (FCSC) Recruitment: List of Successful Candidates for Interview 2017
- 5,635 workers qualify for Fed Govt Housing Scheme
- NOUN VC reveals greatest challenge of varsity