The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that the list of successful candidates for the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Selection Board Exercise held at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State has been released.
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 24 Selection Board interview held at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State from 10 – 28 April 2017. Accordingly, these candidates are to report for training at Nigerian Naval College, Onne Port Harcourt on Wednesday 5 July 2017. Candidates who fail to report by 12pm on Sunday 9 July 2017 stand disqualified.
LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AT THE NIGERIAN NAVY DSSC COURSE 24 SELECTION BOARD EXERCISE
Candidates are to come along with the originals and photocopies of their credentials, which should include birth certificate/declaration of age, letter of indigeneship, secondary school testimonials and certificates (WAEC/NECO/GCE), NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the College. Candidates are to also come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Four recent passport photographs (coloured).
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two lounge skirts.
- One pair of black low heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
- Click Here To View the List
Note: Candidates will not be allowed to receive visitors once taken on strength and will not be allowed to leave the College premises for the first three months of training. Candidates and their families/loved ones are to please note the above for strict compliance.
- The Ranks In The Nigerian Military: Army, Navy And Airforce
- Navy investigates clash with police in Calabar
- Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 25B Training 2017
- Navy/Police clash: Don’t engage in reprisal attacks, IG warns officers
- How to apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017