The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has released the list of successful candidates from the Zonal Recruitment Exercise conducted nationwide between 23rd February to 16th March, 2017.
How To Check List of Successful Candidates:
Candidates are to check for their names by downloading the the documents on the link below.
BATCH A: The listed successful Batch A candidates are to resume for training at the Nigerian Air Force Base Kawo Kaduna on Saturday 5 August 2017.
BATCH B: The listed successful Batch B candidates are to resume for training at the Nigerian Air Force Base Kawo Kaduna on 6 January 2018.
Candidates are to report with the following:
a. Original Credentials (including Bank Verification Number BVN).
b. 2 White T Shirts.
c. 2 Blue PT Shorts.
d. 1 Pair of White Canvas Shoe.
e. 3 Pairs of White Socks.
f. 3 Pairs of National Dress.
g. 2 White Shirts.
h. 1 Black Tie.
i. 2 Black Trousers.
j. 3 Pairs of Smart Casuals.
- List of Successful Candidates for Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 24 Selection 2017 Recruitment released
- Nigeria Air Force (NAF) recruitment for 2017 to engage 5,000 Nigerians
- Nigerian Air Force 2017 Recruitment Screening Starts On The 23rd Of February
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Allegedly Tainted With Corruption, Nepotism
- N-Power News: Hundreds of candidates disqualified from Job
- NSCDC Recruitment: We Don’t Employ Through Social Media or consultant -CG