French security forces cordon off site where a car rammed into a group of soldiers in the Paris suburb of Levallois-Perret
French defense minister says car ramming into a group of soldiers was a ‘cowardly act’
A car rams into soldiers in Paris, the latest terror-related attack since the Charlie Hebdo shootings in 2015.
Wednesday’s attack outside Paris hit soldiers who were on patrol as part of an operation set up after the first wave of Islamist attacks in France in January 2015.
- Police officer killed, two injured in Paris shooting
- Pope condoles, prays for victims of Ozubulu massacre
- Herdsmen attack travellers on Abuja-Keffi Expressway
- Breaking: 2 soldiers, 5 policemen killed in gun duel with militants
- Asset Declaration: No formal investigation report on Saraki – CCB
- UNIMAID staff rescue, Army lied