Customers of Ecobank Nigeria have won prizes at the Western Union “Mega Promotion” for its patrons in Nigeria.
At the raffle draws amongst customers of 13 banks in Lagos, a western Union customer Gloria EdafeAsedegbega who transacted at Ecobank Unity Road Branch won one of two Hyundai cars on display.
Also five other customers, who included Kemisola Aluko, Oluwatoyin Ubuake, Helen Okwudili, Bright Uche, and Solomon Okobia, won state of the art home appliances.
According to the statement, the Western Union Mega Promo which in this first phase gave beneficiaries of western union transfers in Nigeria the opportunity to win various prizes would run through to the end of December 2017.
In her remarks, Head of Remittances, Ecobank Nigeria, Esther Obot, said the bank’s customers have the rare privilege to send and receive Western Union in very convenient and reliable ways that includes receiving through Ecobank ATMs and Retail Internet Banking (RIB) platforms. She reiterated that customers should also be assured that their records are well handled and presented for promotions like this. “We invite more customers to do their Western Union with Ecobank as the promotion is still on till December. You may just be the next lucky winner.”
- Consider these factors before taking up that job
- Angola set to get another President after 38 yrs
- Pastor Allegedly Forces Woman To Sow her SUV As seed
- Nigeria concessions Lagos, Abuja airports
- Ecobank chief says lender on path to leadership
- FirstBank Strengthens Money Transfer Services
- 3 suspects arrested over assassination of Hector, Guilder Ultimate search winner