The Federal High Court in Lagos has ordered the permanent forfeiture of 56 houses linked to a former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke.
The court ruled on Wednesday that the houses, located in Lagos and Port Harcourt should be permanently forfeited to the Federal Government.
The properties were said to have been acquired by the Diezani between 2011 and 2013 using front companies.
- FG agric job creation programme for 360,000 youths begins soon — Emefiele
- NASS mandates CBN, Auditor-General to provide TSA’s report in six weeks
- Anambra Youths dump Biafra agitation, calls for Restructuring
- Buhari Showcases Nigeria’s Investment Opportunities To U.S. Investors
- Nnamdi kanu agrees to end Biafran agitation, seeks dialogue
- Dele Momodu cautions media houses on need for niche market