A firm, Gabzy Media has launched an online Bookshop where academic materials can be purchased without stress. The online shop, according to the company seeks to become Nigeria’s most popular first e-commerce portal specifically for selling academic materials to students, researchers and book loving individuals.
Speaking with our reporter, Joel Egube, spokesman of the firm explained: “As a book author, book merchant or publisher, you can sell your books on Nairabookstore.com and make money while seating back in relaxation”.
“We have setup payment systems to make payments easy for students rather than having them go to the bank to pay for your eBooks or paying to their course REP. You can receive payments from anyone anywhere in Nigeria. All you simply need to do is to convert your books into a PDF format and upload. When you wake up the next morning, your revenue from sales will be waiting for you”, he said.
“Your sales will be recorded in your Nairabookstore.com dashboard and we will send out payments at the end of every month regardless of how much you have in your Nairabookstore.com account. No thresholds”.
“Book sellers will earn 70% of each sale you make. The other 30% will be split between the affiliates (our users who help you promote your books) and the service provider (Nairabookstore.com)”.
“In order to sell educational eBooks on Nairabookstore.com, you will need to create a vendor account. Note Nairabookstore.com takes commissions of 30% from any sales you make”.
“We accept materials like Educational textbooks of any institution, exam past Questions and answers of any level and also project topic and materials for final year students in higher institutions. Note that all materials will be in PDF format”.
Creating Nairabookstore.com vendor account will help book authors/sellers grow a follower base that would be notified whenever you upload a new book. To become a vendor, login/signup first, click here for full guide on how to become a seller on Nairabookstore.com.
- List of Diamond Bank Branches and sort codes in Nigeria
- GTBank, FCMB, thers Increase Dollar Spending Limits On Naira Cards
- Ecobank’s digital revolution continues with MVisa launch Across African Countries
- ‘Manufacturing Expo to boost value-chain activities, access to global markets’
- Dangote Cement record higher sales outside Nigerian for first half of the year
- Edo State To DigitaliSe Public Libraries To Encourage Reading Culture — Obaseki
- Fraudsters impersonate Kumuyi on Facebook
- Panic In Anambra As Army Offers Free Medical Service