Business Development Executive in a Fast Growing Educational Institution
Business Development Executive in a Fast Growing Educational Institution — Our client, a reputable and fast growing educational institution located in Offa, Kwara State,
Nigeria seeks the services of a Business Development Executive.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Kwara State
We are looking for a talented Business Development Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of the school. The incumbent will organize creative campaigns and promotional events designed to make a difference for the future success and growth of the school. He/she must possess a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote the services and public image of the school.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate interest in our educational products and
services in ways that strengthen the reputation of the school thereby fostering continuous
growth. This role involves some travel.
– Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
– Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to
– Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.),
exhibitions and promotional events.
– Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and
– Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website
– Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and media
vendors and publishers.
– Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading
across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
– Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics
– Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
– Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and
processing figures with spreadsheets.
– Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
– Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
– Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
– Excellent communication and people skills.
– Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
– Creativity and commercial awareness.
– BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline.
– Not more than 35 years of age with 5 – 7 years of cognate experience.
How to apply
Send in a cover letter and your CV to [email protected]. You will be
contacted within 2 weeks, if you make the shortlist.
Application Deadline Date
26th February, 2018