N-Power: Latest on Physical Verification for Pre-selected Candidates
The N-Power program, a Youth Empowerment Initiative of the federal government released a new update and clarified the information it sent out to Pre-selected candidates during the weekend.
FINANCIAL WATCH gathered that messages had been sent to some candidates to go for their physical verification when indeed they had done it in the past.
The error in the message circulation caused some confusion amongst the candidates as to the latest directive given.
However, the management of the scheme has come out to reveal that the information is only for those who missed the December Batch of the Verification Exercise.
Thus, it advised candidates who had done theirs in December to ignore the message.
This was conta8ied in a tweet sent today by the Scheme.
The tweet read: “Good morning,
“If you are a 2017 pre-selected applicant and you received a message to go for physical physical verification over the weekend and you were already verified in December, please ignore it.
“The message is just for those who were absent at the physical verification in December.”
- Debt threatens digital switch over in Abuja, Kaduna
- Umahi pays Ebonyi pensioners, Gratuity Arrears
- Fiscal commission, site engineer disagree over N734 million Barkin-Ladi Irrigation project
- Kogi state concludes staff verification, pays salaries
- In Ogun: Unemployed Graduates Protest Over N-Power Scheme