FirstBank, Verve card int’l partners to rewards customers – FirstBank of Nigeria Limited has, in partnership with Verve International, announced a promotion to reward its customers for using their FirstBank Verve card to purchase petrol at selected Oando filling stations in Lagos.
FirstBank Verve Card holders would receive free extra litres of petrol each time they use their FirstBank verve cards to purchase a minimum of N3,000 worth of petrol, The selected Oando petrol stations where the promo will run are the Maryland, Marina, Alapere and Ojodu Berger stations.
The promo, which will run from Thursday to Monday every week between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. will end on Monday, May 21.
Verve Card is a secure debit card which allows the card-holder to conveniently meet day-to-day financial needs like the payment for goods and services, airtime recharge, bill payments, funds transfer amongst others. It is accepted at all ATMs, POS/Web/Mobile Channels, Firstmonie Agent Kiosks, and Bank branches connected to the Interswitch network in Nigeria. Walk into any FirstBank branch today and pick up your Verve card to get rewarded.
- Get rewarded by simply using access bank’s mobile banking
- Delta 2019: Sunny Ofehe officially declares for governorship election
- Stay Connected on DStv, Get Rewarded With Exciting Benefits
- Knocks for Sokoto Govt. over N700m house for Sultan
- Ecobank Nigeria Raises MasterCard Limits For International Spend