Diamond Bank financial inclusion drive gets FSD Africa support – The Financial Sector Development for Africa, (FSD Africa), an agency funded by the United Kingdom through UK Aid, has reiterated its commitment to provide more support for Diamond Bank Plc on its financial inclusion drive.
At a dinner hosted by Diamond Bank in honour of visiting executives from FSD Africa, the agency noted that though it has partnerships with other banks and organisations across Africa, the partnership with Diamond Bank has been its longest and most successful.
Director, Financial Services, FSD Africa, Paul Musoke said it had not only been providing funding but also working closely with the Diamond Bank team to improve financial inclusion.
“We commend Diamond Bank for employing professionalism in all their dealings with us,” Musoke said.
Diamond Bank Plc Managing Director, Mr Uzoma Dozie, said the bank has opened up many opportunities for small and medium enterprises and savers through innovative products that target each segment of the population.
He said the bank has achieved more success in its financial inclusion projects by partnering donor agencies such as EFIna, Women’s World Banking (WWB) and FSD Africa.
- List of Diamond Bank Branches and sort codes in Nigeria
- Court Orders Diamond, Fidelity, First Bank, 4 others to remit $793 Million to TSA
- Access Bank, KIA motors launch affordable car loan scheme
- Failed Unity Bank Buyout Deal Shows Perils of Investing in Nigeria – Bloomberg
- CPC to investigate content of sachet milk, other products
- Digital Retail in the Age of Technology