FG have moved-on from Adeosun’s exemption certificate saga ― Lai Mohammed: THE Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, on Wednesday, declared that the Federal Government has nothing to add to the controversy surrounding the Minister of Finance Kemi Adeosun’s alleged National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) certificate of exemption forgery.
Responding to inquiries from State House Correspondents at the end of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting, he said since the NYSC had spoken, it amounted to the federal government’s position.
He said: “The government has spoken. NYSC is part of the government and I have nothing to add to what the NYSC has said.”
The report recently emerged that Adeosun forged her NYSC exemption certificate which was part of the credentials she presented for her ministerial screening before the Senate.
- Federal Govt. Committed To The Protection Of Whistle-Blowers – Lai Mohammed
- Update on N-power Deployment date for 2017 Beneficiaries
- Mixed reactions trails Adeosun’s alleged forged NYSC certificate
- Part-time PCM for 2018 NYSC Batch A can print exclusion letter
- BREAKING: WAEC releases 2018 WASSCE results