BREAKING: Akpabio resigns as Minority Leader of senate – Senator Godswill Akpabio has tendered his resignation as Minority Leader of the Senate.
The later dated August 4 and addressed to the Senate Deputy Minority Leader, Emmanuel Bwacha and the Peoples Democratic Party lawmakers did not state any reason for the resignation.
Akpabio however thanked the senate Minority leadership and referred to the PDP as “our great party”, “for giving him the opportunity to lead the caucus for three years.”
- Nnamdi Kanu has betrayed Biafrans – MASSOB
- Buhari writes Senate for confirmation of Shonubi as CBN Deputy Governor
- Nigerian army to conduct training exercises in Niger Delta
- We’ll Ensure Quick Passage Of AMCON Amendment Bill – Reps
- Senate threatens to arrest Total MD, others over pipeline contract