Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Final List of Successful Candidates for the 70 Regular Combatant – The Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna, wishes to announce the release of shortlisted candidates for admissions into the 70 Regular Combatant Course.
List of Successful and Reserve Candidates for Admission into 70 Regular Combatant Course
- The Armed Forces Selection Board Interview for 70 Regular Course of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) took place from 22 June – 5 August, 2018.
- The List of Successful Candidates could be obtained at the NDA Official Website: www.nda.edu.ng The candidates have been offered admission into NDA for the 70 RC.
- The Successful candidates are to report to NDA Permanent Site at AFAKA, on Friday, 24 August, 2018. Any candidate who fails to report on Monday, 27 August, 2018 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate in the reserve list
- Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the reception centre located at the Academy Parade Ground permanent site at AFAKA.
- Note: Candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
- Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonial, School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin
- Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy
In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black trousers
- One lounge suite (dark colour)
- Two belts (preferably black)
- One pair of black cover shoes
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes
- Two pairs of white shorts
- Two pairs of white trousers
- Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests
- Two white shirts (long sleeves)
- Four pairs of white socks
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed
- Black swimming trunk/shirt
Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours)
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the academy for the first three months of training
- Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance
Note: Enquiries and further information could be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com or call 09058093934.
- Police shortlists 37, 062 applicants for recruitment examination
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme
- Rossland Screening Solution Fresh Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Police releases List of Successful Candidates for Recruitment 2018
- N-Power releases 2017 list of successful candidates
- MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
- NITDA Scholarship Award List of Successful Candidates for 2017/2018
- Applicants Jostle For Spot In Federal Teachers recruitment