Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programmes 2019 – Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture.
We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions in Nigeria:
1.) Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2019 – Retail Banking
2.) Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2019 – Financial Markets
3.) Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2019 – Global Banking
4.) Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2019 – Wealth Management
5.) Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme 2019 – Financial Markets
6.) Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme 2019 – Global Banking
7.) Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme 2019 – Retail Banking
8.) Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme 2019 – Wealth Management
- Explore the different teams. Get to learn and build your knowledge of what really drives our Retail business.
- As a Retail Banking International Graduate, you will enjoy the broadest possible exposure to our key businesses. This could mean working within our digital team to determine the future client experience or within our customer experience area looking at what drives client satisfaction. You could work within our product and services teams to understand and develop new client propositions or even within our risk and controls management areas.
- You will be fully supported to fulfill your potential, follow your passions with our specialist teams where you can:
- Manage and contribute to a revenue generating business
- Lead client campaign and profitability analysis
- Manage key strategic projects that impact different channels, segments and regions
- Contribute to the design and development of global client acquisition programmes
- Contribute to the development of Client Value Propositions
- Initiate, coordinate, monitor and deliver projects
- Develop, deploy and measure new marketing campaigns
- Whichever areas you have the opportunity to work within our Retail Bank, you’ll learn the importance of actively working together across the Bank to make things happen on projects and programmes, right from the start.
Your Career Progression
Where each day is different from the next as we relentlessly improve the Banking experience for our clients, our partners and the regulators. With opportunities for continuous learning, early responsibility and extensive networking, you have 18 months before you join a role in one of our specialist teams within Retail Banking.
This could be in areas such as:
- Campaign Management
- Alliances and Mobile Marketing
- Segment Development, Personal & Preferred Banking
- Client Services
- Digital Strategy and Planning
We’re looking for innovators that will support, contribute and lead the future of Retail Banking.
What you’ll do over 18 months
- 4 week International induction – This comprises of classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business stream.
- 11 month training rotations – After induction, you will spend eleven months in Retail Banking where you’ll learn how to engage with clients. You’ll broaden your experience with rotations into areas including Risk, Product/Segments, Distribution/Front Line, and lastly Digital.
- 6 month Business rotation – Your final rotation will last six months and help you understand our products in detail. It’s your chance to find the team you fit into best, and begin your Standard Chartered career.
- You must have an undergraduate degree, we want and encourage applications from candidates from all degree disciplines. And as English is our business language, it needs to be at least one of those you speak fluently. These are our only requirements as our selection and assessment system is designed to measure strengths, fit to our business and cognitive agility, we do not shortlist based on your university and grades.
- We will only consider candidates who have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which they are applying for an International Graduate role. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
- Bank Customers complain over blackout in branches, failure of mobile money services
- FCMB Millionaire Promo splash cash, gifts on 644 customers
- Standard Chartered, others partner on private banking academy
- Standard Chartered Bank Foresees Strong Global Growth
- GTBank Lead African Banker Awards 2018 Nominations