KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment September 2018 – KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Group Chief Technical Officer (GCTO)
2.) Head, IT Quality Assurance
3.) Head, Information Technology Officer
4.) Chief Financial Officer – Pensions Company
5.) KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
6.) Senior Associate/Associate, IT Audit/ Risk Assurance
7.) Managing Director
- As the ideal candidate, you will have an engineering background and have extensive years of experience working as a seasoned Chief Technical Officer with at least 8 years at an executive management level in a large-sized, diversified multinational company.
- In addition, you will possess a good understanding of technical/ operations management within the industrial manufacturing sector and have a pulse on technological trends within manufacturing.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to possess excellent communication and collaboration skills as well as the demonstrated ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams effectively.
This role offers a very competitive salary and generous benefit package.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
- Eko Maintenance Limited Fresh Job Recruitment
- Unity Bank mentors youths on career development
- Dragnet Solutions Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment
- ETAD Consult Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment
- NHIS Boss Indicts Banks in Fresh N720bln Misappropriation Scandal