BREAKING: Fayose submits Self to EFCC for Questioning – Outgoing Governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose has revealed that he is ready to face the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, to answer any questions or queries they have against him.
Fayose made this revelation on Twitter on Tuesday, publishing a letter he wrote to the commission. He wrote;
“Yesterday, I submitted a letter to the @officialEFCC, informing the commission of my desire to make myself available on Tuesday, October 16 at 1pm to clarify issues or answer questions on issues within my knowledge.
My tenure as governor of Ekiti ends on October 15.”
- SEC assures foreign investors safety of investments in Nigeria capital Market
- 5 Main Reasons Land Allocations Was Suspended In Abuja
- Ambode approves recruitment of additional 1200 teachers in Lagos
- Pension Commission begins nationwide verification exercise
- APC Holding National Convention With Looted Funds – PDP
- Download Shell Recruitment past Questions and Answers PDF