NYSC Batch C 2018 online registration begins tomorrow [nysc.org.ng] – This is to inform 2018 Batch “C” Prospective Corps Members that Online Registration begins on Saturday 6th, October to Monday 15th October, 2018.
Kindly note the points below when registering:
- Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear, also do not upload another person’s passport on your dashboard.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration
- Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
- Stay connected with us on our Social Media Platforms for updates and vital information.
Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration.
- NYSC Online Registration Portal address www.nysc.org.ng
- If you are registering for the first time, click on ” Registration for Mobilization 2018 Batch C”.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2018 Batch “B” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- Apply for correction of spelling mistakes, rearrangement, addition/removal of name on your dashboard.
- ATTESTATION LETTERS or TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/Higher National Diploma certificates.
- All working class graduates are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses.
- III. All graduates of Medicine and other health related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy etc MUST possess and upload current- professional licence. Expired licence is not acceptable for Mobilization.
- Married Female PCMs who applied for Marital Concessional posting online should note that NYSC policy only allow you to retain either your husband name or his Surname not both.