NYSC suspends Kaduna orientation camp for 2018 Batch “C” indefinitely – The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced suspension of 2018 Batch “c” Orientation Course in Kaduna State following the recent unrest.
The memo from NYSC reads:
The Management of National Youth Service Corps wishes to inform all 2018 Batch ‘C’ prospective Corps Members deployed to Kaduna State that the commencement of the Orientation Course earlier scheduled for Tuesday, 23rd October, 2018 has been suspended till further notice due to the current security situation and consequent curfew imposed by the State Government.
All affected prospective Corps Members are advised to remain at home until further notice from the NYSC Management.
However, all other prospective Corps Members deployed to other States and FCT are to report at the various orientation camps on Tuesday, 23rd October, 2018 as scheduled.
All inconveniences are regretted.
- Kaduna state to replace teachers who failed primary four exam
- Nigeria gets world bank approval for $961mln support
- Senate Finally approves NYSC, law school for NOUN graduates
- NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members
- School feeding: Kaduna teachers accused of eating food meant for pupils