N-Power Health Volunteers 2019 Guide | www.npower.gov.ng/n-health.html – Do you want to know about N-Power Health Volunteers? and how to login at www.npower.gov.ng/n-health.html? Do you also wants to understand what Npower health is all about?
If you answered yes, then you have to read the guides below:
What is N-Power Health?
N-Power Health Volunteers will help improve and promote preventive healthcare in their communities to vulnerable members of the society including pregnant women and children and to families and individuals.
Npower Health is going to help improve the health system in Nigeria.
Read Also: Latest Npower News
You will have to all the general guidelines outlined by npower for N-power Nigeria health programme.
Selection preference for N-power Health
Preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplines in the sciences.
What you should know about N-Health Discipline Requirements
Here, you’ll be learning about all the approved disciplines that can be used to Apply for N-Health.
- Community Health Extension (JCHEW & SCHEW)
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Pharmacy Technology
- Medical Records
- Health Education
- Environmental Health Technology
- Agricultural Science and other allied disciplines.
Qualifications for Npower Health scheme
You need to have any one of the of the under listed qualifications before you can be allowed to join npower Nigeria Health volunteers networks.
See the qualifications below:
- B. Tech
- B. Sc
Qualifying Institutions for N-Health Volunteers corps
- N-power Start 2018 Recruitment Form in January 2019 | Apply Here!
- N-Power Agro Volunteers 2019 Guide | www.npower.gov.ng/n-agro.html
- N-Power Tax volunteers 2019 Guide | www.npower.gov.ng/n-tax.html
- N-Power Teach volunteers 2019 | www.npower.gov.ng/n-teach.html
If you want to know the approved institutions that can apply for npower Nigeria health program, then you’ll have to see the under listed institutions below:
- Schools of Health Technology
- Nursing Schools
- Midwifery Schools
Jobs For N-power Health volunteers
Ultimately, N-Power Health volunteers can aspire to a life-long career in public health and other allied fields. Possible destinations include:
- Health Education Specialist
- Health Promotion Coordinator
- Public Relations Manager
- Breastfeeding Support Coordinator
- Health Office Administrator
- Health Research Analyst
- Social Worker & Counselor
- Health Services Manager
- Health Department Administrator
- Government Policy Analyst
- Displaced Persons Coordinator
- HIV/AIDS Educator
- Project Manager in Public Health
- Field Investigator
- Research Analyst
- Community Health Worker
Apply Now: Npower Health Recruitment
You have to kindly note that N-Health Volunteers will only work for 2 years under Npower Nigeria.
You can get this >> Npower Recruitment from Npower Nigeria website
Do you have any questions about Npower health worker’s programme? If you want to know how yo get a job under N-Health, then kindly visit Npower Portal Login page now.
If you have questions or you want latest news update about npower Nigeria health program, kindly comment below now.