Application portal for INEC Adhoc recruitment for 2019 general elections – The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) will recruit about one million Adhoc staff for the conduct of the 2019 general elections; this is according to recent report by AIT – Aspirants should visit INEC website or http://www.inecnigeria.org/ to fill the registration form while the application lasts.
There are ongoing INEC Recruitment 2019 of Ad-hoc agents in respect to the upcoming elections in 2019. These recruitments are for special agents with the right qualifications for the positions.
If you want to be a part of the staff or you want to know what it takes to be an Ad-hoc staff, we are going to provide you with the essential requirements of a potential team of Ad-hoc for the Independent National Electoral Commission.
It should be noted that INEC’s staff recruitment is not for random individuals for their Ad-hoc posts. Due to the seriousness and importance of the position, only qualified people will be considered for hire. Fresh graduates, corps members and seasoned graduates are in better positions for this INEC recruitment 2019 of their ADHOC staff. They will undergo thorough screening and training following their applications
The ADHOC staffs will be trained in the job field; these ADHOC staffs will be responsible for conducting the federal, state government and local government elections. The positions they occupy during the election process are vital to the success of the election exercise proper.
We produced an outline of the positions and different duties of these agents to help the aspirants choose where they can fit in more in the scheme of activities as an Ad-hoc Staff after the INEC Recruitment 2019 and during the elections.
The Roles of an Ad-hoc Staff
- They will represent the commission at the collation center on the state level constituency.
- They will collate results from the local government areas of the State.
- Declare the result for the State elections and hand over the result to the chairman of INEC.
- Approves the postings from local government areas two days prior to the election.
- Helps the PO in collecting documents and received materials.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment jobs positions
- Local government area collation officer.
- Presiding officer
- Assistant presiding officer
- Supervisory presiding officer
- State constituency returning officer
- Senatorial/national and state constituency returning officer.
Aspirants should visit http://www.inecnigeria.org/ to fill the registration form while the application lasts.