P-YES Recruitment Portal Not Opening – Share Your Challenges Here – We have received series of complaints from our users concerning the ongoing P-YES Recruitment exercise Most complaints Recruitment Portal Team have received over the past couple of weeks since the P-YES Recruitment portal opened are;
The above stated problems are examples of queries from complaints we receive on daily basis from our users concerning the P-YES Recruitment portal.
Table of Contents
Is P-YES Recruitment portal Not Opening?
Actually, the entire Team at recruitmentportalngr.com is not experiencing any challenge while accessing the P-YES Recruitment portal.
Although we understand this issue can be caused by “poor network connection” or bad caches stored on the user’s device.
Suggested Solution to P-YES Portal
As earlier stated, we understand very well that you might be facing some network fluctuations while trying to access the P-YES recruitment portal online. And this will make some people say “/*P-YES Recruitment portal is not opening.
How to Clear Browser Caches
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click more
- Click more tools Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
If the above step doesn’t work fine for you, Restart your device and try again.
Meanwhile, you can check the procedures on how to apply P-Yes recruitment application form online
P-yes recruitment Online registration general requirements
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
SECOND LEVEL BENEFICIARY
WHAT IT IS
A second level beneficiary (SLB) is a fellow youth in your community who you must have identified and chosen to be trained in your business. This means that at the end of (a minimum) of one year, you will be obligated to empower this youth in the same manner that the presidential youth empowerment scheme (PYES) has empowered you.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here
Application For the presidential youth empowerment scheme are to be made via this portal and the resources. It is important to note that no registration fees will be required during the application / selection process. Please be aware of fraudulent entities who may try to prey on honest citizens.
How to apply
Applying for the programme is easy. Just start by giving us your phone number and follow the instructions provided, to apply for this scheme click here to apply now.
Apply In person
In the event you can not or you choose not to apply online, you can collect a registration form from any of our offices here
Kindly share your challenges in the COMMENT BOX BELOW…
For more news updates about p-yes recruitment 2019 online registration, kindly comment below now.