Application form for INEC Adhoc staff recruitment 2019 [https://itms.inecnigeria.org/] – The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) will recruit about one million Adhoc staff for the conduct of the 2019 general elections; this is according to recent report by AIT – Aspirants should visit INEC website or https://itms.inecnigeria.org/ to fill the registration form while the application lasts.
Portal officially opens
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has commenced recruitment to fill some ad-hoc positions, ahead of the forth coming general elections.
INEC disclosed that interested Nigerians can apply for the role of registration Area Technology support.
In a tweet on its verified Twitter handle, the electoral umpire said applicants can also apply for the role of Local Government Area Technology Support.
According to the electoral body, interested applicants should “visit: https://itms.inecnigeria.org/
“INEC Registration Area Tech Support and Local Government Area Tech Support Ad-Hoc RECRUITMENT for the general elections is now open. Shortlisted candidate will provide Tech support at the Reg. Areas and Local Government Area,” INEC tweeted.
The Roles of an Ad-hoc Staff
- They will represent the commission at the collation center on the state level constituency.
- They will collate results from the local government areas of the State.
- Declare the result for the State elections and hand over the result to the chairman of INEC.
- Approves the postings from local government areas two days prior to the election.
- Helps the PO in collecting documents and received materials.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment jobs positions
- Local government area collation officer.
- Presiding officer
- Assistant presiding officer
- Supervisory presiding officer
- State constituency returning officer
- Senatorial/national and state constituency returning officer.
Aspirants should visit https://itms.inecnigeria.org/ to fill the registration form while the application lasts.The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Financial Watch. Every investment and trading move involves risk. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.