INEC recruitment 2019: Apply for Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH) vacancy here – The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country – All Interested applicant for the available Election Staff Positions for the 2019 Elections are required to Click on this Link to Register. All applicant who are yet to complete their application for available Election Staff Positions for the 2019 Elections, are required to Click on this Link below to Login or visit INEC recruitment website here http://pres.inecnigeria.org/app/inec-iasd/applicant/registration.html
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
- Must be a suitable INEC staff (not engaged in any other duties); Or
- A serving corps member where available; Or
- A student of Information Technology institutions; Or
- A penultimate student of a Federal Tertiary Institution.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online http://pres.inecnigeria.org/app/inec-iasd/applicant/registration.html
- If you have not created an account or registered on this platform, then follow the steps below;
- Review the requirements for the available position.
- You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff position to determine your Eligibility
- Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Check your email for an account verification link and password:
- Note: if mail is not found on your INBOX folder, kindly check SPAM or send a mail to: [email protected]
- Click the account verification link sent to your email to activate your account
- Change your Password:
- After changing your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
- Fill the Application form:
- This form is segmented into three (3) section; Personal Information, Contact Information and Bank Details. Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once they are submitted.
- Upload your passport photograph:
- You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph. Please make sure the size is not larger than 50KB
- Fill in the details of your referees
- Check the Attestation Box:
- Every information provided, will be subjected to validation from your source institutions/organization/referees
- Submit the Application
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip:
- Print your acknowledgement slip.You will need this for the final verification.
- Returning enrollees should enroll based on the appropriate category that currently applies to them.
- All submissions are FINAL. Please be sure to review your information thoroughly before you submit.
- Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence.