Nigerian Army List of Successful Candidates for Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 24/2019 – Nigerian Army – The underlisted successful candidates from the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course 24/2019 Selection Board are to report for officer cadet training at Nigerian Army School of Infantry (NASI), Jaji-Kaduna on Thursday 31st January 2019 – Click Here To View List (PDF).
Nigerian Army Successful Candidates For Direct Short Service Commission Course 24/2019
General Instructions to Successful Candidates
- Successful candidates are to report at NDA (old site) with the following:
- Original credentials including online print out that bears their passport photograph.
- Four by 5 x 7 coloured photograph in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests/navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery.
- National dress or suit and casual wears.
- Serving soldiers are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
- Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will forfeit their positions.
- Successful candidates are to check their names and general instructions at www.nigerianarmyms.ng.
- NPA Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Inec Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Npower News
- Npower Portal
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Security and Civil Defence recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- The above link also contains Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) candidates that were screened along with others in 20 Battalion Serti but were found more suitable for Short Service Combatant (SSC) commission given their young age, enthusiasm and bearing amongst others. Consequently, they are hereby offered SSC instead of DSSC. The offer is however at the discretion of the candidates if they so desire to have a combatant career in the Nigerian Army.
Note: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.