National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) massive Recruitment 2019 – Requirements & how to apply – The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is an Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institution and is currently the largest public university in West Africa in terms of spread and number of actively registered students. It is a recognized university in the Nigeria University System – Apply here!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions here!
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a minimum of B.SC/B.TECH/HND certificate with evidence of completion of NYSC
Additional Information on Requirements:
- NOUN will not appoint and promote at the same time, and will place candidates at a salary scale appropriate to their qualifications and experience.
- NOUN will not entertain any petition for upgrade of salary or adjustment in rank once a candidate has been appointed and acceptance letter submitted.
- All appointed staff are required to be physically and actively resident in the respective department either in Lagos, Kaduna or Abuja. NOUN does not have and will not provide staff housing.
- Further, all applicants are expected to be fully computer literate and comprehensively familiar with internet and online technologies of instruction, particularly as it pertains to Open and Distance Learning.
- Candidates who have reached retirement age or were retired from another service need not apply.
- In compliance with Federal Character Commission regulations, NOUN will consider employing applicants from the six Geopolitical Zones in Nigeria and reserves the right to ensure this balance in its shortlisting of potential employees.
The salary and other conditions of service are similar to what obtains in the Nigeria University System. Candidates will be offered position commensurate with their qualifications and experience.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2019.
How to Apply
- The post applied for and Department are to be indicated at the top-left corner of the sealed envelope containing the application
- Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for interview.