The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands – Apply here!
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Digital Transformation Manager
Deadline: 8th March, 2019.
2.) BU Supplier Manager
Deadline: 5th March, 2019.
3.) Franchise Marketing Manager – Stills
- 5+ years experience in the Quality Area with an experience in the development and implementation of supplier management programs with Coca-Cola or other Blue chip Companies in food, chemicals or pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor of Science (degree or equivalent) in Food Science & Technology, Mechanical / Chemical / Materials & Metallurgical Engineering.
- English and/or French Fluency.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Performance Driven and Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2019.