The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), the leading UN organization in Reproductive Health and Population and Development, is recruiting to fill the following positions below – Apply now!
1.) Admin/Finance Associate
2.) Programme Analyst, Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR)
3.) Technical Coherence Specialist, Spotlight Initiative
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2019.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Gender, Population, Sociology, Development studies and any other related fields.
Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant and increasingly professional working experience in programme/project management of GBV and/or SRHR in the public or private sector.
- Recognized expertise in technical coherence and programming
- Experience in working with government institutions and donor organizations.
- Knowledge of population, reproductive health, gender, gender-based violence and youth issues.
- Ability to work under pressure and excellent and human relation skills.
- Fluency in English required. Strong capability to communicate clearly and concisely in both oral and written English will be an asset.
- Exemplifying integrity,
- Demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN system,
- Embracing cultural diversity,
- Embracing change
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate a diverse team of specialists
- Advocacy/advancing a policy-oriented agenda
- Results-based programme development and management
- Leveraging the resources of national governments and partners/building strategic alliances and partnerships
- Innovation and marketing of new approaches
- Resource mobilization (Programme)
- Job knowledge
- Achieving results,
- Being accountable,
- Developing and applying professional expertise/business acumen,
- Thinking analytically and strategically,
- Working in teams/managing ourselves and our relationships,
- Communicating for impact
Compensation and Benefits
This position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the level of the post. The package includes a competitive net salary plus cost of living adjustment, housing allowance, home leave, health insurance and other benefits.
Application Closing Date
- Please note that this vacancy announcement is for nationals of nigeria only
- This is a project-funded position – this post is available within the project duration of the spotlight initiative project
- No expectancy of renewal in accordance with UN staff regulations 4.5.