The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy – Apply here!
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Trade Activation Manager
Deadline: 14th March, 2019.
2.) Dangote Group Graduate/Post Graduate Engineering Trainee Recruitment 2019
Slot: 20 Openings
Deadline: 30th March, 2019.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Engineering Graduate/Post Graduates in Chemical Engineering only.
- Not more than 30 years on the 1st August 2019
- Minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
- Experience in Year(s):2
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2019.
- The selection process would be very rigorous, including written tests in relevant engineering discipline, group discussions, psychometric test, I.Q. tests and individual interviews.
- The successful applicants would be taken through an exhaustive training programme and be provided with challenging job opportunities.