NNPC Recruitment Portal: How To Upload Documents, Passport Photo – The Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) on Wednesday open recruitment portal for experienced and graduate trainee job applications, according to the official job advertisement, there are over 200 vacant positions to be filled by successful applicants – Visit https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/login.php to login to continue your application or register for an account first if you have non.
We have received several complaints regarding upload of documents and passport photograph, some applicants complained they have tried all they can according to instructions yet to no avail. We have successfully uploaded and we are happy to say that this guide will help you upload documents without further problems.
Before we dive into it we want to use this opportunity to state once again that millions of Nigerians will apply for this job and only a few thousands will be successful at the end of the day. In order to be part of the successful ones you have to do what many others fail to do, that is preparing for the aptitude tests. The best way to get prepared to source for NNP aptitude test past questions and answers; the good news is that we already have a sample from past exams will help you have an idea of what to expect – You can download it here!
Now back to the passport and document upload
Many applicants have complained they get the error that says “Image fails to meet required specifications: Please read and follow the specification and tips” and even after following the instructions they are met with the same error message as can be seen below:
Now these are the instructions once again:
Your photo or digital image must be:
JPEG or PNG format and no larger than 200kb in size
- In color
- Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
- With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open
- Taken in your normal daily clothing
- Uniforms should not be worn in your photo, except religious clothing that is worn daily.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices, or similar items are not acceptable in your photo
- If you normally wear a hearing device, or similar articles, they may be worn in your photo.
The area behind you in the photo should be uncluttered and either white or off-white. Sit in front of a plain white or off-white background for best results.
- Head Size
Your photo must show your entire head, from the top of your hair to the bottom of your chin. In a good photo, the height of your head will measure 1-1-3/8 inches (25 to 35mm), or fill between 50%-70% of the photo
NOTE: Your photo must be 5cm x 5cm and square-shaped, meaning the photo’s
- height must be the same as its width.
- The minimum dimensions for your photo are 600 pixels x 600 pixels (height x width).
- The maximum dimensions are 1200 pixels x 1200 pixels (height x width).
Let’s assume you followed the above instructions properly, the following guide will help you get over this stage:
- Take a new passport photograph that meets the specifications with a very good resolution
- Scan the passport and save in either PNG or JPEG
- Reduce the image size as much as possible using free online tool such as tinypng.com
- After following the above steps upload and this time it will be successful.
How to upload Documents
Upload Degree Certificates, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE, (Not more than two sittings), Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, Curriculum Vitae (Applicable to only Experience Hire) and Professional Certification as applicable to you.
Documents must not be more than 200kb and must be in PDF format
If you have any further question you make use of the comment section for assistant.