Nigerian Breweries Plc Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2019 – Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about winning with Nigeria and marketing high quality brands – Apply here!
We are currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions below:
1.) Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Trainee Shift Manager – Brewing
2.) Nigerian Breweries Plc Trainee Shift Manager – Packaging
3.) Nigerian Breweries PLC Management Trainee (Finance)
The ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2015.
- Maximum of two years work experience.
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in any of the Finance disciplines listed below:
- Actuarial science
- Banking and Finance
- Finance Management
- Economics and Finance
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Analysis and Finance
- Maths, Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Management
- Finance and Investment Banking
- Masters degree in any Management discipline (mandatory).
- We offer some of the most competitive remuneration packages in our industry and offer performance related increments/bonuses.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within two weeks from the closing date.
- All applications must be received not later than two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
- Only online applications will be processed.