Edo State Government Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 – NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm), on behalf of the Edo State Government invites dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for engagement in the vacant position below: – Apply here!
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND);
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage. Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If your application is accepted, you will
- Be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- Be employed by the Edo State Government as an officical Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2019.
Method of AppIication – Apply here!