Customs recruitment: List of 10 requirements for successful applications

Looking for job? your search ends here! Visit https://recruitmentportalngr.com/  to apply now OR Send us a WhatsApp Message here!

Customs recruitment: List of 10 requirements for successful applications – It is no longer news that the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) on Tuesday made official announcement of the recruitment of 3,200 officers and men to fill existing vacancies – Apply here!

During a briefing in Abuja, the Acting Deputy Comptroller-General of Customs in charge of Human Resources Department, Umar Sanusi said the recruitment exercise got the approval of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) and is in compliance with requirements of the Federal Character Commission (FCC).

The application site is officially open with stated requirements you need to be eligible for recruitment.

Here are the instructions listed;

1. Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
  1. Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
  1. Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
  1. Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
  1. Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
  1. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
  1. Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
  1. Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
  1. You are to apply only once and make sure everything you fill is genuine.
  1. Log-on to https://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng then follow the instructions to fill the application

About Sam Gabriel 755 Articles
Samson Gabriel a graduate of mass communication from Auchi Polytechnic, he is a passionate writer with experience in radio scrip writing. He brings his experience from the broadcast media into play here as he continues to enjoy his passion as a journalist. He can be contacted via whats-app on: +234701105670
guest
18 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Goodluck Timothy
Goodluck Timothy
June 8, 2020 6:30 PM

GOOD DAY SIR/MA HAVE YOU HELD ABOUT RICH CONNECT TRUST INVESTMENT…? RICH CONNECT TRUST INVESTMENT is a matrix system which give you DOUBLE of your CAPITAL back in ( 45 Minutes ) after Registrations RICH CONNECT PACKAGES N20,000——N40,000 N40,000——N80,000 N50,000——N100,000 N100,000—–N200,000 N150,000—–N350,000 N300,000—–N600,000 N200,000—–N400,000 N400,000—–N800,000 N500,000—–N1,000,000 NOTE: we credit your account after 45mins of Your Registeration INTRODUCTION RICH CONNECT TRUST Investment is a company duely registered under the Coporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria and certified fraud free to do business in Nigeria by the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). This is a Nigerian network marketing company founded by Okafor Alex Monye with it’s Head Quarter’s. The company takes pride in the fact that it stands out amongst other network marketing companies. It has the best compensation plan, affordable and effective services, systems that keeps her customers coming back for more.… Read more »

Abdullahi Adamu

Abdullahi Adamu
April 2, 2020 10:28 AM

custom

Musa kabiru
Musa kabiru
April 2, 2020 10:28 AM

..Good day everyone my name is Musa Kabiru I’m a participant of NEWAGE INVESTMENT PLATFORM. I REALLY WANT TO APPRECIATE MR WILLIAMS AND MRS HALIMAT for their faithfulness. I thought this platform was a Scam or something but they assured me that it is 100% guaranteed , and scam free so I invested with them in less than 50minutes I got back my money in double. No referral needed, The reason why I am sharing this testimony is because I promised them that if this is real I will share it across all the social media I’m in. To participate Call or whatsapp The administrators on 09013135413 *NEWAGE INVESTMENT 🏦 is a platform network that deal with investing of money just within 40-45 minutes you will get back your money double* *NEWAGE INVESTMENT 🏦 PACKAGE’S *N5,000 =N10,000*🔂 *N10,000=N20,000*🔂 *N20,000=N40,000*🔂 *N30,000=N60,000*🔂… Read more »

David
David
April 2, 2020 10:28 AM

JAMB! JAMB!! JAMB!!!
DO YOU PARTICIPATE IN JAMB EXAM THIS YEAR?
DO YOU SCORE BELOW YOUR CUT-OFF MARK?
DO YOU KNOW IT CAN BE UPGRADED?
WE ARE GIVING YOU 100% ASSURANCE UPGRADING BEFORE PAYMENT CONTACT THE JAMB OFFICIAL MR BALOGUN DAVID ON 09034189914 OR WHATSAPP IMMEDIATELY FOR MORE INFORMATION YOUR SUCCESS IS ASSURED.
WE WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST RESULT FOR YOUR COURSE OF STUDY, WE CAN UPGRADE YOUR LOW SCORE TO 200,220,230,250 AND ABOVE. JAMB (2019/2020) UPGRADING IS AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO WANT’S TO UPGRADE THEIR SCORE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THE PORTAL WILL BE FINALLY CLOSED.YOUR RESULTS WILL BE UPGRADED WITHIN 15MINS. CONTACT US ON (09034189914) FOR HELP YOUR SUCCESS IS SURE. WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

wolima
wolima
April 2, 2020 10:28 AM

ankpa kogi state

Abdullahi Adamu
Abdullahi Adamu
April 2, 2020 10:28 AM

gernarl dusty

isyaku sunusi
isyaku sunusi
April 2, 2020 10:28 AM

I want to be came Nigerian costom which way will I follow ?

isyaku sunusi
isyaku sunusi
April 26, 2019 10:58 AM

I want to be came Nigerian costom which way will I follow ?