ExxonMobil scholarship program: requirements & how to apply – The electronic applications are available for students of full undergraduate programs. It’s available for the first year students and the second year students – Apply here!
The scholarship is available the listed undergraduate courses:
- Computer Science
- Agricultural Science
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Eligibility for the ExxonMobil scholarship
If you want to get the scholarship, then the first thing you need to provide is your SSCE. At the same time, you can try to provide its equivalent but do not forget that you have to obtain credit pass in at least six subjects.
You must be registered as a full-time student of recognized university. Only students in the first and second year of education can apply for this scholarship. If you are a student who already has any other scholarship, you are not eligible to apply.
All dependants of the following organizations: Esso Exploration Production Nigeria, Mobil Oil Plc, and Mobil Producing Nigeria are not permitted to take part in the scholarship.
It’s also necessary to understand that the applications are only done through the website scholatica.ng. If you are interested in the application, then you need to read the following steps to do that.
How to apply
The application process is quite simple and can be done online. It’s similar to the previous years admission processes. Therefore, before you start your admission, it’s necessary that you prepare the copies of the following documents (scanned copies):
- Passport photograph (it should have the white background and be no more than three months old, the exact dimensions of the photo are 450×450, the full size should weight no more than 200 kb)
- Your ID card from the university where you study
- SSCE result (you can also send the document equivalent to SSCE)
- Evidence of state origin (It will also include the letter obtained from the Chairman of your Local Government Area)
- JAMB Result
- Birth certificate
- Admission letter
You will need to ensure that all the documents are named accordingly, and there are no mistakes in them. Do not forget that you will need to avoid mixing the documents together. Upload the necessary document when you are asked to upload. If you have uploaded the wrong document, then you have to retry and upload the new one.
- The first thing to do is to visit www.scholastica.ng.
- There you can find the ExxonMobil scholarship.
- When you find it, just select “Apply Now.”
- After that, you will need to select “Register Now.”
- You will get the letter to the email with the details of your account, click on the link there.
- You will return to the scholastic.
- Log in there by using your email and password.
- You will need to enter the National Identification Number, upload the required scan copies and other personal information.
- You will need to ensure that the name that you use in the application matches all the documents that you are sending.
- Before uploading the documents, you can review it.
- Double check the application. No mistakes are allowed in this case.
- You will need to select “apply now,” and select NNPC/MPN program. You will get the letter to your email which states that the operation has been successful.
- You will return to the scholastic.com, and get the referee document to sign. It will serve as your verification.
- If you don’t have the national verification number, then you can always visit ninerol.gov.ng to get the one! There you will find all necessary information about obtaining the number.
ExxonMobil scholarship is one of the best opportunities for technical students. If you are one of them and you like to work in the oil industry, then you must grab this chance! The petroleum industry is one of the biggest in Nigeria. It can be your path to the future!