Nigeria Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019 registration form is out and registration has begun. This page gives you the most relevant information and latest update about Nigeria Navy DSSC application form 2019. On this page, you will find out the necessary steps to take to successfully apply for Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Recruitment 2019 – Apply here!
If you have been waiting for the Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Commission form, then this is the appropriate place that will guide you, as registration into Nigerian Navy DSSC has begun. This page will guide you on the following about Nigeria Navy DSSC recruitment. They are;
- How to obtain Nigeria Navy DSSC recruitment form.
- How to submit application for Nigeria Navy DSSC jobs 2019.
- List of Latest Job Vacancies at the Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment.
- List of Screening Centres for Nigeria Navy DSSC aptitude test.
- How to check Nigeria Navy DSSC list of shortlisted candidates.
- Deadline for application.
- Ranks in the Nigerian Navy for Commissioned Officers.
The Nigeria Navy DSSC form is out and the Nigeria Navy DSSC portal is will be open as soon as possible, for candidates to be able to submit application forms.
Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service recruitment 2019 exercise will accept enlistment of commissioned officers that will serve a period of 10-15 years at most in the Nigeria Navy.
List of Latest Job Vacancies at Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2019
- Information & Communication Technology Officer.
- Medical Doctor.
- Biomedical Engineer.
- Clinical Psychologist.
- Information Officer.
- Dental Surgeon.
- Account & Budget Officer.
- Human Resource Management Officer.
Requirement and Eligibility/ Academic Qualifications
- Candidates must be within the age range of 22 at minimum, and 28 at maximum, except for Imams and medical specialist that has 30years and a maximum of 40years. The ages mentioned earlier must not be exceeded as at 20th February, 2020.
- Candidates must have second class upper division in their HND or first degree to be eligible to apply.
- Males should reach the minimum height requirement of 1.65 and 1.68 for females.
- NYSC discharge certificate and exemption letter is mandatory and needed as basic requirement for the job.
- All academic qualifications/credentials obtained since Primary school level to first degree including birth certificate and certificate of origin is required.
How to Apply for Latest Job Vacancies at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2019
Application for Nigeria Navy DSSC recruitment 2019 is free of charge. Registration can be done and forms obtained from Nigeria Navy recruitment portal at https://www.navy.mil.ng/ or https://joinnigeriannavy.com/