Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019 – Latest Update – See Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019 application form, How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC), FCSC Career Vacancies, FCSC, Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 on www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng – Apply here!
Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019 requirements:
For you to join the Federal civil service commission job exercise, please take note of these requirements:
- The FCSC – Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria is the official executive body in Nigeria with the authority to make appointments, transfers and exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
- You can not be appointed into the Civil Service without authorisation from the Federal Civil Service Commission
- You can not be appointed into the Civil Service if you have been convicted of a crime,
- You can not be appointed into the Civil Service if you have previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire.
Federal civil service commission job 2019: In this post, we guide interested applicants’ desiring the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Job Vacancies.
This page will show you How to apply for the FCSC Recruitment, FCSC Recruitment Requirement and other essential information regarding the Federal Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment 2019/2020.
This recruitment guide has answers to questions like:
When is Federal Civil Service Recruiting for 2019
How to apply for FCSC Recruitment 2019
FCSC Recruitment for 2019
FCSC Recruitment Portal 2019
FCSC Recruitment Requirement 2019
If you were searching for any of these below, you are in the right place:
http www vacancy fedcivilservice gov ng
federal civil service commission portal
federal civil service commission recruitment portal
federal civil service commission recruitment 2019/2020
federal civil service recruitment portal
federal civil service commission salary structure
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Vacancies
Below are the MDAs (Ministries, Departments and Agencies) that the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) will be recruiting:
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
- Federal Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Federal Ministry of Transport
- Office of the Auditor
- General for the Federation
- Office of the Surveyor
- General of the Federation
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
- The Job Type is Full Time
- Location: Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara Job Field Administration / Secretarial General.
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial General
Federal civil service begins recruit of OND, HND, BA/BSc. Interested and qualified candidates should possess OND, HND, BA/BSc.
See Hot Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Afford to Miss:
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
FCSC How to Apply:
You can apply for a Federal Civil Service job in Nigeria in two ways:
- You can go online, fill and submit the FCSC application form on the FCSC website
- You can go to the offices of Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions, collect the FCSC application form, fill and submit to them
Please note: Federal Civil Service Commission application forms are free.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
If you are a Nigerian, suitably qualified with character and integrity and you are interested in making a career in the Federal Civil Service, you will soon be invited to complete and submit the application form online on FCSC Website – https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
You will be filling the application form for any of the posts available in each of the MDAs.
To apply for FCSC Recruitment online, these steps will guide you:
- Visit www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Click on Vacancies tab to see the FCSC recruitment portal or go here directly >> https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Once you get to the portal, you can;
- Register an account to start
- Login to Apply or Manage your Profile
- Search Available Jobs.
To apply for the Federal Civil Service Commission job offline, you can collect Application Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- North-West (Kaduna);
- North-East (Yola);
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
- South-East (Owerri);
- South-South (Port Harcourt);
- South-West (Ibadan).
- FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
The application form is free. Completed application Forms should be put in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to:
The: Hon. Chairman,
Federal Civil Service Commission,
4 Abidjan Street,
Wuse Zone 3,
Completed Application Forms must be submitted where you collected them from.
We wish you good luck and if you would like to get more updates on any recruitment in Nigeria, comment now.