FJSC Recruitment form portal 2019/2020 and Latest Application Updates – This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for FJSC job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the FJSC description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application – Apply here!
Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Federal Judicial Service Commission 2019 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Federal Judicial Service Commission 2019/2020 has been anticipated in the country till date. We’ve receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Federal Judicial Service Commission application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for FJSC 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 FJSC form?
- Is the FJSC 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will FJSC Recruitment start?
- I need FJSC Recruitment update, etc.
- Is FJSC Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitment Form 2019-2020 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the National Judicial Council Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
About Federal Judicial Service Commission
The Federal Judicial Service Commission is charged with the responsibility of upholding the laws of the country and making sure guilty offenders are not acquitted without being punished.
The Federal Judicial Service Commission is one of the 14 Federal Executive Bodies established by Section 153 (1) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as amended.
Paragraph 12 part 1 of the third schedule to the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as amended, stipulates the composition of Federal Judicial Service Commission as follows:
The Federal Judicial Service Commission shall comprise the following members:
- The Chief Justice of Nigeria, who shall be the Chairman;
- The President of the Court of Appeal;
- The Attorney-General of the Federation;
- The Chief Judge of the Federal High Court;
- The President of the National Industrial Court;
- Two persons, each of whom has been qualified to practice as a Legal Practitioners in Nigeria for a period of not less than fifteen years, from a list of not less than four persons so qualified and recommended by the Nigerian Bar Association; and
- Two other persons, not being Legal Practitioners, who in the opinion of the President are of unquestionable integrity.
Applicants applying for the Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official website: https://fjsc.gov.ng or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2019, kindly indicate in the comment box below.