Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment 2019 – This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for NBC job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application – Apply here!
Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Nigerian Broadcasting Commission 2018 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. Stay focus and read through.
The Commission was set up on August 24, 1992 by Decree 38 0f 1992 later amended as an Act of the National assembly by Act 55 of 1999 and now known as National Broadcasting Commission Laws of the Federation 2004, CAP N11 to among other responsibilities, regulate and control the broadcasting industry in Nigeria.
Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) 2019/2020 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Application form. Many applicants have been asking questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Broadcasting Commission 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Nigerian Broadcasting Commission form?
- Is the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
NBC IMPORTANT NOTICE!
National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) – At least 4000 jobs will be created when 20 set-top box manufacturing companies, who have indicated interest to produce the device, begin operations in the country, a top official of the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) has said.
A set-top box or set-top unit is an information appliance device that generally contains a TV-tuner input and displays output connects to a television set and an external source of signal, turning the source signal into content in a form that can then be displayed on the television screen or other display device.
NBC’s Director General Mr. Emeka Mba told journalists in Abuja on Wednesday at the sideline of the just concluded Africast exhibition and conference, organised by the commission, that each of the companies is expected to employ at least 200 skilled and unskilled Nigerians when they eventually commence operations next year.
Mr. Mba said the digital switch over is expected to see the emergence of many digital entrepreneurs who will in turn create thousands of jobs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or an HND in the related field with Upper Credit only.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Should have at least 4-5 years of professional work experience on the job.
- Position demands excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional communication skills: Communicates clearly and persuasively verbally and in written form;
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of online content-management systems preferred
- Excellent understanding of mass media.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- An excellent team player;
- Ability to work independently and with nominal instruction;
- Age range between 25 and 30 years.
- Hard working.
- ICT knowledge and proficiency required.
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.nbc.gov.ng/pages/careers or Visit this page frequently as an update will make time to time.
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NBC Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.