Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Portal | www.fedfire.gov.ng – This page to bring to your notice the current Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 updates. It provide you a guide on how to process and secure a job with the Nigeria Federal Fire Service – Apply here!
This article is geared towards bringing to the awareness of our very numerous and amiable subscribers, followers and viewers alike that the Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment for the year 2019 is to commence soon as will be announced by the Nigeria Fire Service. The approval for the recruitment of 2,200 beneficiaries into the Nigeria Federal Fire Service was given on the 9th of May, in a released from the office of the presidency.
As a result of the press release, the Nigeria Fire Service are therefore set to launch the bid seeking for qualified Nigerians to be enrolled in the scheme in the process of the Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019/2020. It is worthy to note that very many people are out there seeking for this same job opportunity, but here we will give you an in depth information on all the necessities and the method you will use to secure the job.
Also, we have also gone a step further in ensuring that our followers stand a better chance in getting the soon to be opened recruitment portal by gathering all relevant Nigeria Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions and Answers. Do well to purchase the PDF file at a very subsidized price that you cannot afford elsewhere and start preparing in time for the screening process.
Basic Requirements & Eligibility
Alongside the specific academic qualifications for the different categories that will be given below, the general requirements are;
- All Candidates applying must be Nigerians by birth and must have their National Identification Card or their NIN slips.
- The Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years of age and not older and certified to be fit medically from a recognized health facility.
- Applicants are required to have the mandatory documents like SSCE, Birth Registration Certificate or Statutory Declaration, Certificate of Origin etc.
- Applicants must measure up to 1.65m in height for male and 1.60m for female and have a chest measurement which is not less than 0.87 for men.
- All applicants applying for the 2019 Nigeria Fire Service Recruitment must be people of good character certified by a recommendation or attestation letter.
Specifically, applicants must take note of the minimum academic requirement for the categories;
- Superintendent Cadre = Masters Degree.
- Inspectoral Cadre = Bachelors Degree.
- Assistant Cadre = SSCE (O Levels).
How to Apply for the Nigeria Fire Service Recruitment 2019
Please try and ensure that all documents submitted are well crosschecked to be authentic as any update of fake information will cause automatic disqualification and even prosecution of such individuals.
The recruitment portal for the Nigeria Fire Service is not opened at the moment, but will be put on for registration soon, please stay connected by subscribing to our newsletter and post updates. Just drop your email as a comment on this post.
NOTE: Kindly not that online application is CURRENTLY NOT OPEN for Nigeria Fire Service Recruitment 2019.